Jun 17, 2015

Training at Daegu MMA was real + few pictures I liked





My time in Korea is over and so is my adventure with Daegu MMA.

I am really happy I joined the gym. At the beginning I had some doubts, cause it was quite expensive but luckily I decided to pay for whole stay in advance.

I didn't really follow the healthy lifestyle while being in Korea, so I often wasn't in best shape, but that's justified, come on.., I was an exchange student!

Anyway, one thing I know for sure, is that Daegu MMA is real, those guys are tough as nails. I will miss them.

At my last training I got one stripe on my belt from Bo Guk, it's a nice 'souvenir' for those few months of training there.




Below you can check some pictures I liked, both from Dong gu and Gaksan gym:











No comments:

Post a Comment